iPadOS: Upgrade Your iPad With a Keyboard
Your Mac hardware came of age? The PC your company provided had to be returned and you would like a personal device on your premises? You have iOS devices and love their ease of use? Your printer supports AirPrint already?
This could be the day when you might consider not buying yet another PC or even a Mac and to go all-in for the mobile solution.
What if you simply upgrade your iPad by adding a keyboard or a pointing device?
With an iPad you are free to work from anywhere you like.
With a keyboard you can type as much as you need.
With a trackpad you can point and click as you would do on a laptop.
With your favorite apps which most of them are available as iOS versions, you can do all those things you would do on a laptop.
Would you like some help to the question, which apps from the AppStore satisfay which need?
- For business or personal letters, you can download Pages.
- For spreadsheets, calculations, graphs you can download Numbers.
- For presentations you can use Keynote.
- Or as an alternative Microsoft Office.
- For video calls, work or even job interviews, check out various clients for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack.
- To plan and edit your projects with our professional app, use the iPad Version of our Merlin Project app.