- In newly created documents, Gantt bars now always show the activity title as their left label.
- When starting the application, Merlin Project now shows the standard open panel instead of creating a new blank document.
- It is now possible to install document templates via the menu item "File - New Document - Show Templates Folder".
- We now support color emoji in all texts.
- Improved general stability.
- The field "Maximum Possible Work" was not always calculated correctly for unassigned resources.
- The "Status" column could not be edited after attaching a file.
- Sometimes after indenting, it was not possible to further edit activities.
- It was not possible to export documents to MS Project when they contained percentage values in work or duration fields.
- Activity groups with a given duration did not always use actual start and end dates.
- In the inspector, selecting a resource role with the arrow keys did not work.
- Reports were not always printed correctly when they contained rows with large heights.
- Project calendars were wrongly forwarded to activities in sub-projects.