- The application did not launch under the beta version of the next OS X (El Capitan)
- The application could not always connect to a WebDAV server.
- In special cases report modules were printed empty.
- Project files exported from Project Libre could not be imported.
- The shortcuts for switching views did not work always.
- When discarding changes during closing a document, the application could sometimes crash (especially with multi-monitor setups).
- Under some circumstances the application could crash when a box in the net plan was deleted.
- XML files could not always be imported properly into Merlin Project.
- When the inspector is displayed in a separate window it did not always show up after restart.
- If a Merlin project is attached as a file attachment, editing this project file could cause the application to hang.
- In outline based views the up and down arrow keys did not always work as expected.
- The context menu item "Separate group…" did not work when the separated project is saved in a cloud-shared folder (DropBox etc.).
- In some cases the date format in HTML exports was defect.
- After drag & drop in the resource view the application could crash.