- The application could crash when styles were edited.
- Editing of user-defined fields in the inspector could lead to a crash.
- When changing the currency settings of a project, the application could crash.
- When copying activities or resources, the application could crash.
- The application could crash when timescale rows were removed.
- Creating new columns could lead to a crash.
- Under some circumstances, documents in a shared Google Drive folder could become damaged.
- The XML export did not contain activity priorities.
- The row number column in the dependencies inspector was too narrow.