- We now support QuickLook for file attachments. Simply select a file attachment or one of its revisions and press the space key.
- When the application is started from a place other than the Applications folder, it offers to move itself to the Applications folder.
- Resource groups can now be created via the Insert menu and the context menu in the resource view.
- Fixed multiple problems with the handling of sub-projects.
- Some controls in the filter editor did not work.
- It was possible to delete the project start date via the inspector.
- The calculation unit defined in the project settings was not always respected.
- Search & replace could lead to a crash.
- It was not possible to edit tags on assignments in the assignments view.
- Time-phased cost values were sometimes wrong when printing.
- Entering slashes in the resource role field could lead to a crash.
- Some Merlin 2 files could not be imported.
- Exporting to MS Project could sometimes lead to a crash.
- Some MS Project documents with sub-projects could not be imported.
- Publishing to an FTP server could terminate the application.
- Change highlights were visible when printing.
- The application could crash when a working time calendar was deleted.