- You can now publish to servers with untrusted certificates after you confirmed them in a standard trust panel.
- The application could crash when the library tab was openend in the preferences panel.
- The application could sometimes crash after resource leveling.
- In some cases, over-allocations were not resolved during resource leveling.
- Some Merlin 2 documents could not be imported.
- A crash could occur when values were entered into table cells.
- WebDAV publishing did not work with some servers.
- The application could crash after publishing to the Calendar.app.
- When deleting multiple user-defined fields at once, the application could crash.
- Earned-value fields were not calculated correctly when "Accrue immediately" was chosen as cost accrual.
- The result of separating groups into sub-projects could be invisible when the view content was filtered.