Merlin Project Version 6.0.0
- Starting with macOS 10.14, Merlin Project now also supports the dark appearance in all views. The colors of self-created style rules automatically adapt to the current appearance, but can also be edited manually. For rule-based styles, the colors for the light and dark appearance are stored separately. For individual selection styles, on the other hand, only one color is stored. Printing always takes place in the light appearance, while image exports take place in the currently selected appearance.
- The new program setting "Views Appearance" allows the contents of the project views to be kept in bright while the rest of the application is darkened.
- The new "Inspector Appearance" program setting allows the inspector to be brightened for a consistently bright appearance.
- The inspector has been adapted to the new look of macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Merlin Project now supports the new accent colors of macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- With the clearly arranged new start dialog, users can create projects from templates and access the latest documents, help and instructions.
- The menu for switching the view type now contains the available configurations as submenus.
- When copying to the clipboard, an XML representation of the selected objects is now also created. This simplifies integration with third-party applications.
- Improved general stability.
These refer to an older version of Merlin Project. Download version 8.1.9 (71148) instead.