- Improved general stability.
- When importing vCard files, only the first contact contained was imported.
- When importing vCards, phone numbers and e-mail addresses were not included.
- The attachments inspector displayed the time of the creation and modification date in the wrong time zone.
- MS Project documents with a value of zero in the fields "Hours per day", "Hours per week" or "Days per month" caused a crash when importing.
- MS Project import: The task type "Fixed Duration" is now influencing whether work or duration gets set on Merlin activities.
- MS Project Import: Warnings are now generated during import for tasks with contradictions to the actual values of their assignments.
- MPP files could sometimes not be imported if third-party software was installed that could also import this format.
- When opening merlinproject hyperlinks, the target document was not always found.
- Filtering for equality of work values did not function.