- The Touch Bar of the new MacBook Pro is now supported.
- Changes to shared views, column sets and filters can now be published directly via the menu item "Publish Changes…"
- Improved general stability.
- Missing French and Spanish localizations were added.
- A resource which gets activated as a user now gets all view configurations of the currently logged-in user.
- The line heights in the HTML export were sometimes incorrect.
- Under some circumstances, objects could not be copied to the library.
- The format of document URLs was improved to better work in with applications.
- Negative values in user-defined currency fields were not shown in red.
- Under macOS Sierra, some clicks into project views were not registered.
Se refieren a una versión antigua de Merlin Project (Version 4). Descarga en su lugar la versión 4.3.16 (54108).