Merlin Project for iOS 5.1.11 Is Released
After some back and forth the version 5.1.10 for the iPad and the iPhone is now also available in the App Store – but in this case as version 5.1.11.
The reason for the delay was the beta version of iOS 13, which is unfortunately still very unstable at the moment. Since Apple has already offered this version to many users as public beta, we had to find a way to support both iOS versions, the stable old one and the buggy new one.
In this context we recommend once again: Do not use beta versions in a productive environment!
With the release, everyone on iPad can finally use the new features:
- Resources can now be created by dragging contacts from the Contacts app onto Merlin Project.
- File attachments can now be created by dragging files from the Files app or photos from the Photos app onto activities in Merlin Project.
Of course a few issues have been fixed as well:
- Date cells in net plan cards sometimes showed unreadable duplicate text.
- The height of Gantt bars can now be reduced down to 2 points.
- The content of some user-defined fields could not be edited.