- Improved general stability.
- Improved the import of MS Project and Merlin 2 files.
- Printing and searching did not work properly under the new macOS Sierra.
- It was not always possible to log in with passwords which contained special characters.
- Sometimes after editing user permissions, documents could temporarily not be synced with Merlin Server.
- Inserting multiple checklists from the library did not work.
- Under some circumstances, milestones could not be moved in the Gantt chart.
- Publishing to some WebDAV servers was not possible.
- When a sync with a Merlin Server is cancelled in an authentication panel, syncing is suspended until the user chooses to resume it in the syncing panel.