- In the view options inspector, the sort ordering can now be defined per object type.
- The context menu for the column headers of "Title" and "Checked" in the check lists view allows to directly define the sort ordering per object type.
- If a document in Dropbox or on Google Drive is edited concurrently on multiple machines, alternative conflicting versions are put beside the original document.
- Publishing to Calendar.app or Reminders.app did not always work.
- It was not possible to publish to some special FTP servers.
- Typing into a date field could lead to a crash.
- After editing filters, the application could crash.
- Importing a Nova Mind file duplicated the root activity.
- When a document was renamed via the file menu, the title of the root activity was not adjusted.
- Dragging activities across the row of an unloaded sub-project could lead to a crash.
- Dragging Gantt bars could lead to a crash.
- The application could crash if the same Merlin 2 document was imported twice.
- Deleting the title of a resource could lead to a crash.