Merlin Project Version 8.1.0
- If you use projects containing subprojects or resource pools on different devices, you must allow the first access to the associated files. With the current version, you can also select a parent folder to grant access to its entire contents. In the "Access to Folders" tab of the general settings you can manage the approvals.
- In the report view options you can now also specify page size, orientation and margins.
- Improved general stability.
- Sometimes repeated automatic publishing of project content was executed too frequently.
- Under certain circumstances, calendar exceptions were not synchronized with the resource pool.
- Opening exported XML files could result in error messages.
These refer to an older version of Merlin Project. Download version 8.1.9 (71148) instead.