Merlin Project Version 7.0.0
- Activities, assignments, resources and attachments can now be commented by users. Comments are displayed in the last tab of the inspector as a conversation thread.
- The Insert menu contains a new entry "Comment".
- There is a new outline column for comments.
- The info column shows with a bubble symbol whether comments are present in a row. If the bubble is filled orange, unread comments are present.
- The Warnings window has been renamed to Notifications and now also contains a list of unread comments.
- In the Edit menu there is a new item "Paste Special…". When selected, a dialog appears where you can choose which contents should be inserted.
- Automatic publishing with exports can now be scheduled. For this, Merlin Project and the relavent documents must be open. The Mac must not be in sleep mode.
- Under macOS 11 Big Sur the main toolbar has a new design.
- macOS 10.13 is now the minimum required system version.
- All features affecting Merlin Server are by default no longer displayed on new installations of Merlin Project. They can be shown again by clicking the "Show Merlin Server Features" checkbox in the Preferences.
- In projects created from XML files or templates, list values did not always adjust when the application language was changed.
- Improved general stability.
Se refieren a una versión antigua de -">8.1.9 (71148).