- The items for dealing with window tabs have been moved from the top of the View menu further to the bottom.
- Improved general stability.
- Assigning resources to free activities in the assignments view could result in wrong work values.
- Actual rates could not be shown as columns in the resources view.
- Sometimes newly created assignments could not be disclosed in the work breakdown view when a filter was active.
- Copying activities to the clipboard was losing images in texts.
- Under some circumstances, selecting a window configuration for a new screen did not work.
- If the option "Create New Document Identity" was chosen when saving or duplicating a document, unused media files were still present in the new document bundle.
These refer to an older version of Merlin Project (Version 4). Download version 4.3.14 (54030) instead.