- Improved general stability.
- Filtering by resources could lead to wrong results in sub-projects.
- When showing the list of filters, the window layout could get damaged.
- Some XML files containing activity priorities could not be imported.
- HTML export of cumulated time-phased values was not working.
- Exporting and importing sub-projects in separate XML, MS Project and FreeMind files did not work.
- In rare cases, resource leveling could result in a hang.
- For long projects (more than a year), complete-through dates were incorrectly calculated in rare cases.
- When dragging messages from Mail.app onto Merlin Project, no or wrong file attachments were created.
- Publishing to some FTP servers did not work via IPv6 connections.
These refer to an older version of Merlin Project (Version 4). Download version 4.3.13 (54004) instead.