John Kranz on 19. June 2009
We are pleased to announce the release of Merlin for Mac OS X 2.7.1 and Merlin Server 2.7.1. Both updates are available as a free download to license holders of Merlin 2 and Merlin Server.
Important: This version requires that users that share projects with special characters like &,?,#,% in their titles, have to update all their Merlin clients and servers to make the projects work again. The iPhone client app is not affected.
- Tthe URL field was not always visible in the remote open dialog.
- In rare circumstances, Merlin would crash after selecting a report.
- There were a few Safari display problems with HTML export.
- If the Web-Sharing was started in Safari Web app, additional windows would not work
- The internal date picker used a wrong time zone when entering values.
- In some cases Merlin did not respond when working on calendars or deleting file elements.
- The date picker in Merlin Web did not work.
- CSV import did not work properly under all circumstances.
- There was an issue with the Indian Rupee currency.
- Under some rare circumstances the project publishing could not be started.
- When the format for the gantt ruler in Merlin Web did not contain day names, month names were displayed instead.
- The advanced search for the “Notes” attribute was broken.
- Newly created Todos in iCal will now result in new activities created in Merlin.
- Some login issues for Merlin Web were fixed.
Tags: Merlin, Merlin Server, Release notes, Server, Update